Based in FIFA’s Sonnenberg offices in Zurich, FIFA Marketing is a dynamic and diverse team of some 60 professionals from 18 countries, covering a wide range of fields of expertise within the sports business industry.
The FIFA Marketing team can draw on experience from several FIFA World Cup™ competitions, with the longest-serving members having been on board at Italia ’90.
FIFA Marketing is divided into a number of sub-divisions that currently include Brand & Strategy, FIFA Marketing Russia, FIFA Quality Concept, Hospitality, Licensing, Marketing Alliances, Marketing Event Management, Production, Sales and Ticketing.
Each member of the FIFA Marketing team is committed to pursuing the five following objectives through their day-to-day work:
- Define sponsor rights packages and effectively deliver these rights while adding further value in order to ensure maximum return on investment for the sponsors
- Promote FIFA events to fuel fan excitement and increase value for host countries, host cities, member associations, FIFA, the sponsors and other key stakeholders
- Manage premium hospitality at FIFA events delivering a unique guest experience
- Develop innovative and tailor-made marketing programmes to enhance the fan experience at FIFA events
- Manage brand identity for FIFA and FIFA events, ensuring a consistent and aspirational brand image